Release Hypnotherapy / Garry Coles – Terms and Conditions
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions relating to our work together.
1. You confirm that you know of no reason why you should notreceive hypnotherapy and confirm that you have not been advised against receiving it for medical reasons by any health care professional and acceptthat it is your responsibility to ascertain suitability for treatment from yourGP or other health care professional. It is recommended that you should seek the advice of a qualified medicalpractitioner before commencing any treatment or if you have any questionsrelated to your mental or physical health, physical fitness, or medical conditions. Also, it is not recommended that you stop or alter any treatment you are currently receiving without prior consent of your doctor or mental health advisor.
2. You agree to the terms and conditions in these contract notes and accept full responsibility for receivinghypnotherapy, NLP, psychotherapy and related complementary therapy treatment.
3. We agree to work together to address the issues presented by you, you are consulting with us for our extensive training, qualifications and experience, however, because of the individual nature of the treatment, and differing psychological makeup of individuals, no guarantee of a result or cure can be given.
4. The cost of each session or package of sessions is as agreed prior to commencement of the first session. Payment is due prior to the session (or package of sessions), however, individual sessions can be paid for immediately at the end of each session. Payment can be made by cash, bank transfer, or debit or credit card (Visa or Mastercard only). Google Pay and Apple Pay can be accepted where charges fall within their maximum allowed. No refunds will be offered for missed or unused appointments, or for any other reason except in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of Release Hypnotherapy.
5. You agree to attend appointment at the time agreed. Late arrival may necessitate a shortened session, so as not to inconvenience other client / patient appointments. Missed appointments and cancellation with less than 48 hours’ notice, (5 days for Harley Street appointments), please note weekends are excluded as part of the 48 hours, will result in you being liable for the full session fee.
6. Contact between our sessions will be limited to telephone or email.
7. Any anti-social behaviour by you will result in the immediate cessation of treatment. Attending a consultation under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs may result, at the discretion of the therapist, in the session being terminated without refund.
8. Your welfare is our primary concern and will only take second place if not to do so would seriously jeopardise other members of the public or my welfare.
10. There may be slight risks associated with psychological services. During the process of treatment, there may be reason to review some unpleasant memories or to experience some uncomfortable emotions. It is acknowledged that making personal changes in behaviour, thinking and emotions through hypnotherapy sometimes requires learning by trial and error and some confusion or setbacks in the process may occur. You acknowledge and agree to accept these potential risks.
11. We are members of several voluntary self-regulating bodies including theComplementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and the British Society for Clinical Hypnosis (BSCH) and are obliged to comply with the bye laws and Codes of Ethics. These (and other organisations to which we belong), also provide complaints and disciplinary procedures. Please contact the relevant bodies for further information.
12. We have obligations under some voluntary self-regulating bodies to continue professional learning and development and therefore we may share case histories with supervisors and peer-support groups. All information will be anonymous, and this will not be a breach of professional confidentiality.
13. We endeavour to act, always, with integrity in a professional and ethical manner.We will not advise or continue treatment for longer than is considered necessary.
14. We will ask you at your appointment to tick a box if you consent to us followingup in the future in relation to the treatment, or if wish to receive promotional/ further information about services we may offer in the future, ora bout wellbeing in general. If you do not tick this box, we will not contact you for these purposes